How to maintain and maintain the high bay light
1. After buying the lamp, do not rush to install it first, you should read the installation instructions carefully, and then follow the installation instructions to follow the lamp, otherwise there may be danger.
2. Do not change the structure of the lamp during cleaning and maintenance, and do not change the parts of the lamp at will. After maintenance, the lamp should be installed as it is, and do not miss or wrongly install the parts of the lamp.
3. Try not to switch on and off frequently when using lamps. Although the switching resistance of high bay lamps is about 18 times that of ordinary fluorescent lamps, too frequent will still affect the life of the electronic components inside the high bay lamps, thus affecting the life of lamps.
4. Special attention should be paid to the fact that, except for special high bay lamps, ordinary lamps and lanterns should be avoided to be used in humid environments. The humid environment will affect the electronic components of the driving power supply of high bay lamps. The electronic components are damp and the life of the lamps will be shortened. Therefore, moisture protection is the key to lighting maintenance to prevent moisture intrusion and avoid rust damage or leakage short circuit.
6. Finally, it is best not to clean the high bay light
with water, just wipe it with a dry rag dipped in water. If you accidentally touch the water, try to dry it as much as possible. Do not wipe it with a wet rag immediately after turning on the light.